Friday, January 1, 2010

Yogurt Shoulder Pain 2009 I Work From 11am To 8pm Weekdays. What Should I Eat When I Get Home?

I work from 11am to 8pm weekdays. what should i eat when i get home? - yogurt shoulder pain 2009

I reflux.what struggling with insomnia and acid is better to eat at night when I get home at 8pm after a day in a warehouse picking and packing. I am very hungry and eat a big meal and go to bed before 9.30pm because the feeling is quite dead. I eat 3 to 4 different fruits during breaks my beer and V8 juice (a mixture of 5 vegetables) for lunch I eat eggs with toast and coffee. or muesli, yoghurt and coffee or tea. in the night I need to shed some light or not at all what I eat 3TO 4 hours before bedtime is ideal .... I'm going home to eat, at 8.15pm. I'm going to sleep at 9pm or 9.30pm. I woke up several times during the night because of pain in the arms, hands, shoulders, through the operation of the packaging work and employment for women aged 55 years, difficult menopause, and ... I'm not complaining. I just want to sleep better and eating healthily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment