Monday, January 25, 2010

Tan Creamy Cm Bfp Has Anyone Had Light, Tan Cm At 15 Dpo With Pregnancy Symptoms?

Has anyone had light, tan cm at 15 dpo with pregnancy symptoms? - tan creamy cm bfp

I had a strange result from a HPT yesterday, so I expect a few days to try again. My AF was not on show yesterday, and but a few hours ago I had a little cream creamy CM (sorry if TMI), which is not at all what my starting time of the rule. I again had pain, cramps and a dull aching pain BB, about 7 DPO, which are the same today. (Blinking very, very bad day)

Just curious if anyone has experienced the same thing and what was the outcome? Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not have these symptoms, but I can say that the last poster was wrong. Back pain is a symptom of early pregnancy. There are a number of symptoms, but everyone seems to be different. Who knows? You are the symptoms of AF in the vicinity is difficult to see the difference.

Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am such symptoms. It's a nightmare wait .. and try to tell pregnancy symptoms of PMS.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am such symptoms. It's a nightmare wait .. and try to tell pregnancy symptoms of PMS.
Good luck

Post a Comment