Sunday, January 31, 2010

High School Musical Barbie Does Anybody Have The HSM (High School Musical) Barbie Dolls?

Does anybody have the HSM (High School Musical) Barbie dolls? - high school musical barbie

I went to the goal and I saw Barbie dolls HSM. As the single, Sharpay, Gabriella and Troy and Gabriella. I Sharpay and Gabby. The next time I Troy & Gabby! They are $ 20.00 per piece! But I had one thing on the map. They have Ryan, Chad and Taylor. I just want to know if someone has Barbies ♥ HSM !!!!!

5 comments:

wats up said...

no ... Sorry ... I do not know how dolls ..

wigginsr... said...

Yes, you have the HSM Barbie dolls.

Sanah J. said...

No, but if you look on eBay I'll bet you can find. They simply amount and type of face, but I hope you find it.

Good luck!

amminart... said...

no i dont.

amminart... said...

no i dont.

Post a Comment