Friday, January 8, 2010

Viral Infection Sore Throat I Have A Viral Infection Any One Know Anything To Help?

I have a viral infection any one know anything to help? - viral infection sore throat

My doctor said it was a viral infection, sore throat, low energy'm kind of thing, but I woke up to find that I have no bleeding and my periods come for a week and a half. the pill for 3 days i havent be taken as the 2 hard to swallow with Swol glands. I havent recently had sex, does anyone know whay this happen?

2 comments:

Annette said...

You start when you stop taking the pill. It has nothing to do with the virus. I took a break from the pill in mid cycle and my period started the next day, though not by further two weeks. This is normal. I hope you feel better soon!

QTPy81 said...

Unfortunately, if it is a viral infection, there is nothing you can do. You have to make are, of course, I do not work more antibiotics. Try to take oregano oil. I know it sounds bad, but it works! I promise! I've tried! You can also try some vitamin C and so on until strengthen your immune system, it is better to fight against infections

Post a Comment