Saturday, January 16, 2010

Speed Bag Workout What Is A Good Home Workout To Increase Hand Speed?

What is a good home workout to increase hand speed? - speed bag workout

I used to do MMA, but I stopped because I no longer listen to the people who me.I was the one to provide training to other training programs, which I found to do today, and I want to know what would be a good Training can increase to accelerate the hand (you do at home)? I did not speed up a sack yet, so until then I will with every training session here.

4 comments:

craith22 said...

We small dumbbell in each hand and beat the air, if you will do so substantially increase your speed reularly

Paul said...

to achieve some success, so its a 40-pound bag, a bag with 300 pounds, or a mattress. Just something that requires more energy and strength from the shadows. It works ... I did it once or twice, and made me faster .. not fast enough, so ill do it again. A blow with 2-4 combinations in the rule. As you are cooling or maintaining a distance .. .. what you mix. Do it for 30 seconds. When times of 30 seconds to hit the sack as quickly as possible, without the art. It hurts.

Worthste... said...

Can you beat your current points leader punch velocity of 298 shots in one minute? Take the challenge http://www.competitiveurge.com/speed_punch_challenge

smartman... said...

www.rossboxing.com/

Post a Comment