Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pioneer Prs D2000spl Car Audio FULL System Setup Help?

Car audio FULL system setup help? - pioneer prs d2000spl

I am relatively new to the world of car audio, but I have a lot of research, but I have a few final questions before the purchase of my system.
I plan to purchase:
----- 2 -15 "subs
----- Amplifiers
----- Case Double 15 "ported
I wanted to buy submarines, CompVX --- kicker 06CVX154 EA 1000W RMS. (2 of them)
Pioneer Premier PRS ----- A --- 2000Watt Amplifier RMS D2000SPL
Should be Question 1: What is the thickness of the case? People have told me 5 / 8 inch all 5 / 8 W / A 1 "baffle (front)
Question 2: What do I need to (width?) I have before buying a kit wire.
QUESTION 3: Do I need anything else, like another generator, battery, capacitor? I heard from him, and I'm not sure it will get better
CAR-Dodge InformationE Durango, 2002 - Sony to the midrange speakers have (Treble / if that's how you say it) and before a cover for Poinar.
Here are the links to the woofer and EXACT exercises
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9952_Pioneer+Premier+PRS-D2000SPL.html
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9952_Pioneer+Premier+PRS-D2000SPL.html

1 comments:

Joe said...

From what I see, it looks like a great creation. If not familiar with Pioneer amps can not really say is good or bad. The U-boats are banging! The thickness of the box shall not be less than 3 / 4 ". If you go swinging across the field too much and that does not sound so.

They are at 0 gauge wire from the battery must be the amplifier. Make sure that the backup is near the battery, the sum of the fuses used in the final stage.

Alternator and the battery update to help. A cover is pretty useless. You want also to consider updating the "Big 3". The final stage will probably need the 3 - generator-battery update Big 3rd

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment