Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dermatologist That Takes Hmo Insurance What Insurance Is Right For Just One Person?

What insurance is right for just one person? - dermatologist that takes hmo insurance

I am currently in force dental insurance (HMO), Anthem Blue Cross and I do not know if they are good, told me that he used a parent, but they do not contribute very much that it was with Kaiser .. . and he loves, but I do not want coverage for life, for I am only 18 I just wanted to pull a tooth, preserving, stuffing, clean and white to brieftly perhaps after them until I am on the cancellation. I wanted to also take out health insurance, see a dermatologist because my skin is very bad and I would like to resolve this problem. Can I just cancel the insurance and that the two are together so well, I only what the insurance for these things alone ... because my school is responsible for everything ...

1 comments:

mbrcatz said...

I have not seen, a private dental policy, more than what is charged

No money to pay, then they have a "dead time" if you pay for some time before we can start putting in other applications (yes, you're thinking the first person to shop for a month put in all the claims ,) then cancel.

Most things, dermatology, whether it will seek aesthetic, not to be covered.

Bottom line - you're probably better to just pay out of pocket.

Post a Comment