Friday, February 5, 2010

Bone Spurs More Condition_symptoms How Long To Recover After Ankle Surgery To Remove Bone Spurs ?

How long to recover after ankle surgery to remove bone spurs ? - bone spurs more condition_symptoms

I had surgery to remove bone chips and scar tissue in his ankle and his status is now 3 weeks and I am still very painful and does not know what I do.I wonder how long it takes to recover fully .. They arise not seen my other .. 3 weeks, but I was debating to get to the hospital, .. Snippets Also behind the Medac much pain and not know what to do

Can anyone give me some advice what to do

Thanks

2 comments:

brainy smurf said...

What to do, contact your doctor again.
The fact that the killers were only their pain during that short time means that his sentence should not take so long.
But if you severe pain and unable to, they can go into a pharmacy and get help and NSAIDs such as Aleve.
But you should also more than 2 months.
It depends on the number of bone material removed and was the extent of the operation.
Also depend on how they move and the rest on foot.
Remember that every move ever, that a murder in the foot, because the weight and movement will be yourself.
So no, there is rest in bed or chair with your feet on.
Please contact me if you need anything

book Girl said...

I like the hospital or call your doctor. You do not want to put non-drug pain during the Christmas season. Take good care of you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Post a Comment