Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ruptured Ovarian Cyst Pictures Ovarian Cyst And Pregnant Help!?

Ovarian Cyst and Pregnant Help!? - ruptured ovarian cyst pictures

I am now 19 weeks pregnant and last week I had a vaginal ultrasound and even a cyst behind my left ovary. It measured 24.68 cc.
It's so great? Is it like a cherry or smaller? I try to imagine.

I had a cyst about 6 weeks of pregnancy. My gynecologist has me to another doctor in 2 weeks to see if he remains a little that csection cysts harm to myself or the child, and if it breaks necessary causes. Another physician performed an abdominal ultrasound, and has not yet found a cyst. The following week I went to my gynecologist and he said he couldnt have been found within a week after a vaginal ultrasound examination.

What activities are likely to turn ovarian cyst or breaking cause?
What should I avoid? Anesthesia harm the child's right caesarean? My doctor told me that this does not affect the baby in the making. He said that we will see if the cyst is smaller.

Has anyone had surgery, Section C, if it does not work, even for a cyst?

3 comments:

Becca said...

First cesarean now could harm your baby! Babies are not considered viable until after 24 weeks! Even then, they have a high mortality rate! About 80% of babies born in early May not survive! If you are up to 28 Week of pregnancy can wait, it would be much better for the fetus, because the survival rate of 70 doubles to 80%! But just because it is a cyst does not mean it is broken! Many women have and they never break. If there is a change in the size or something, I could see wanted to make an early c section. I would definitely seek a second opinion. At the moment I would like to avoid stooped and everything associated with high activity such as aerobics! At least until I know whether it is something that could hurt. Good luck!

Edit: Are you sure he said that the Caesarean section because it is taking baby? Maybe a different type of operation is connected to less evasive to remove the cyst? Never heard of a Caesarean section is the removal of the child or touch!

xapryl said...

I am 9 weeks along and was told 2 years ago, I had a cyst on the ovary, and then a year ago, it grows. I worry too much. I am not sure, so I have no idea if it is bigger or what complications the situation, but if it comforts you, I am interested in the answers to their questions and understand what it scared = (

angelkis... said...

Most ovarian cysts are diagnosed in early pregnancy causes no symptoms. They tend to be an incidental finding, and women are not aware of their presence. However, in the case of a rupture of ovarian cyst, twisted, or if there is bleeding in the middle of the cyst, abdominal pain produced on the side of the ovarian cyst.

When an ovarian cyst during the first quarter, and we are not the type of ovarian cyst, a number of exploration carried out 6 weeks after delivery to benefit affected.

The problem with the large but benign cysts during pregnancy is that they break or torso (turning) to itself. Each of these events cause considerable pain for the mother and the potential of labor premature labor and miscarriage or the baby. Large (more than 6-8cm) cysts are usually removed surgically, if they do not fall spontaneously in the coming weeks. During pregnancy, using the best time in the second quarter, ideally at 14-16 weeks. Sometimes the cyst can be treated laparoscopically, but the cyst is very large, often requireYou're a big open incision.

24.68cc = 44 x41 mm

I hope that helped

Post a Comment